Frequently asked questions
Still wondering about our masterclasses? Here is a list of our frequently asked questions. If, you can’t find your answer, feel free to contact us.
To access your masterclass, go to the “My account” page.
- Make sure you type in the correct email address.
- Type in your password.
- Make sure you tick the box “remember me” this way you won’t have to enter all of the information again.
Finally, click on CONNECT
Once connected, click on the pink button “Access My Masterclasses”.
You will be redirected towards the streaming platform.
You have a full year, starting from the purchase date, to complete your masterclass.
Our videos are available on computers, smartphone, tablets… However, to enjoy the quality of the footage, we recommend using a large screen.
To publish an exercise :
- Go to the corresponding chapter and click on “add a comment”.
- If you want to add a file (image, video, pdf, mp3…), make sur the comment section isn’t left blank.
- To expand the comment section, click on the bottom right angle and expand until you have reached the needed space.
- You can be notified when someone replies to your comment by ticking the boxes “notify me when….” and “replies to my comment”
- Finally, don’t forget to save!
The masterclasses encourage interactions and corrections made between participants. Regarding your artist, he can unexpectedly visit the platform and pick a few texts to correct.
His corrections are shared with the community, so that everyone can benefit from the given feedback.
Your masterclass allows you, not only to share your creations (texts, photos, videos…) with others but also give and receive respectful and constructive advice.
- To unsubscribe from a comment thread, click on the link “unsubscribe from this thread” located at the bottom of the notification email.
If you keep receiving undesired notifications, make sur you haven’t ticked the box “notify me when new comments are published + all comments” when publishing a comment.
- To do so, go to the chapter generating the notifications, go to the tab “my comments”, click on the button “edit” and check the notification settings for each comment.
- Check the ticked options and correct if necessary.
- Make sur to click « save » to validate the changes.
The masterclass becomes available to you once you have validated your payment. You just need to log into your account and click on “access my masterclasses”. You will then find 15 to 20 videos of approximately 15 minutes available. You have a year, starting from the purchase date, to complete your masterclass.
Our masterclasses are available in English or French with English subtitles.
Click on the button « gift a masterclass ».
Type in the personal information of the receiver and date on which the email presenting the gift will be sent. The email will be sent on the selected day at midnight, Paris time (for example: for a present on the evening of the 24th of the December, pick the 25th of December and the email will be sent on the 25th at midnight).
The beneficiary of the masterclass will receive the email on the chosen day. It will carry the message you wrote and the name of the masterclass you chose, as well as a link to the prefilled cart and a gift code corresponding to the value of the masterclass.
On the same day, you will receive a confirmation email, notifying you that we have sent out the email to the beneficiary.
Finally, to access their masterclass, the beneficiary will need to confirm their registration by going to The Artist Acedemy’s website. He will either confirm the prefilled cart and the masterclass you chose, or, use the gift code on another masterclass of his choice, paying the difference if need be.
Log into your account, click on “My orders” and “invoice”.
Try using another browser. If you are on Safari, try Chrome or Firefox.
If the problem remains with the other browser, please send an email to email@example.com with the followings:
- The results obtained by clicking on this link
- Go to this page and complete the video reading test. Please indicate its date and time of execution.
This information is crucial to establish a diagnosis and correct a possible conflict in our IT environment.
Si vous rencontrez ce message d’erreur et que vous êtes sur Mac et utilisez Safari comme navigateur, nous vous invitons à utiliser un autre navigateur tel que Chrome ou Firefox par exemple.
Si ce n’est pas le cas, merci de bien vouloir nous adresser un mail à firstname.lastname@example.org avec :
- Les résultats que vous obtenez en cliquant sur ce lien
- Après avoir réaliser le test de lecture de vidéo sur cette page, nous indiquer la date et l’horaire de votre test.
Ces informations nous sont précieuses pour établir un diagnostic et corriger un éventuel conflit au niveau de l’environnement informatique.
If you find yourself with this error message, please check your internet connection and refresh the page.
For an HD screening of our videos, you will need a download speed of 5Mb/s.
If you don’t have 5Mb/s, we suggest reducing the video quality.
You can change the video’s quality by right clicking on the HD button of the video and selecting a lower quality.